Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Goodbyes

On "Alliechilling" yesterday, I said I doubted whether my two blogs could happily co-habit.
(You can check the post if you need more info)
But the very act of saying it, has made me realise I need to do just that.
Not sure why, but I do
So, the time has come to put them, like the two very different siblings they are, in one room and see what emerges.
Let the dominant sibling trample the other
Or let them learn to give each other space
Maybe they will finish each other off and something completely different will rise from their ashes.

So this is goodbye to Sonsearcher as I have known it (sob)
But this "little sister blog" will no doubt peep through in Alliechilling now and then.
She is small but tenacious.
And she has loved her short life.
Thanks for sharing it

2 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I wondered how you could keep them apart...It is like putting your one life into two compartments. I say yay for the freedom to be a blogging Child of God.

Mel said...

Yes, I believe it is time. And I await to see the two co-exist. Both blogs are YOU and you seem to co-habit quite happily in your ONE body! hehe